Comparative analysis and integration of plant information and database, and support for analytical platform
We promote comparative analyses of various plant species such as Arabidopsis, poplar and cassava with the omics information, and implement the research platform freely accessible to the information. Also, we develop the analytical platform of transcriptomics and metabolomics.
Contents of Research
- Development of analytical platform ranging from genomics to phenomics.
- Resource improvement & Comparative analysis using the information such as sequences via transcriptome sequencing (RNA-Seq) and Sanger method.
- Improvement of information platform for free accessibility.
Results of Research
- Database construction of Arabidopsis mutant lines overexpressing rice full-length cDNA that contains a wide range of trait information to facilitate analysis of gene function.
- Promotion of information resouces toward genomics and cultivar improvement for crops study.